If you are considering our online HVAC Technician Course or training, here are some things to consider:
- This is a college level course of study.
- Each module has written exercises as well as multiple choice questions – all exams are open book.
- The first few modules are based on theory; it is a grind.
- Do you have the discipline to complete a self-directed course (you study on your time and at your pace)?
- Although it is broken down into short study sessions, there is much reading involved.
- As a student, you have unlimited email support and can schedule a phone consult if you need additional help.
7 Keys to Success
Purpose – Why are you taking this step? To change careers? Find a better job?… You must have a clear vision of where you want to go and why.
Planning – Your study time must be planned. Structured study time is necessary and will soon become a part of your daily life rather than a chore. It takes 21 days to make it a habit.
Partitioning – I have done this for you. Each assignment is broken down into short study sessions. One hour per day is what is necessary to get through in ten months.
Push – You must have a desire to learn new concepts – get out of your comfort zone!
Patience – This is a long course. You can and will learn what you need to know but it doesn’t happen overnight.
Persistence – You can do it! Stick with it. Once you stop studying, it becomes easier and easier to get out of the routine.
Participate – Use the forum to interact with me and other students. Email, text, or call me if you need help, have questions, or need to get re-motivated.
My desire is to have you successfully complete HVAC Technician Course, have the basic knowledge you need to get hired as an entry level HVAC Technician and be proud of what you have accomplished. If you have any questions whether or not this self-paced course is right for you, please email hvactrainingsolutions@gmail. com or call 904.742.9511 for more information.